Operational Programme Research and Development
Name of the Project: Research, development and application of advanced methods of geoinformatics, remote sensing and methods of parallel computation based on advanced hardware and software instruments, which enable parallel processing. Application of advanced sophisticated methods in radioactivity modeling in the enviroment.
Receiver: ABmerit, Trnava
Control organ: The Ministry of Education of the Slovak Republic. Project is co-financed from the Structural Funds of the EU.
Partner of ABmerit in the Project: Institute of Landscape Ecology of the Slovak Academy of Science.
Project Budget: 626 560,00 EUR
Duration of the Project: from 1.6.2010 up to 30.6.2014
Strategic aims of the Project:
- support of research and development in the small and medium-sized enterprises (SME);
- support of advanced applied research with outpus competitive on international level;
- support of cooperation between enterprises (SMEs) and academy and university research;
- development of innovative (high-tech ABmerit) small enterprise (=fulfilled global priority axes of Operational Programme Research and Development);
- uprasing of prestige of the research due to excellent financial and social appreciation of excellently performed work, increasing of the interest of talented young workers in research and development (=fulfilled global priority axes of Operational Programme Research and Development);
- spreading of results of research and development among professional public society and students.
Specific aims of the Project:
- establishing of new higher level of innovative ability of the SME (ABmerit) in the field of high-tech, namely in the field of development and application of advanced methods of geoinformatics (remote sensing) and methods of parallel computational modeling.